Here are our wonderful Staff who run the sessions at Pre-School.
Our staff are all fully qualified in Pre-school practice and first aid, and regularly attend extra courses to keep their skills up to date. We are proud of having attracted highly skilled, dedicated staff who typically stay with us for many years.
In addition, we have a parent helper rota so that parents can join sessions to see what we do at firsthand and help out with activities.
Annie – Manager
- Joined the team in September 2017
- Early Years Teacher Status
- BA (Hons) Children’s Development and Learning
- Level 3 NVQ in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Designated and Generalist Safeguarding
Role at Pre-School
Annie is responsible for providing overall management of Crowmarsh Pre – School and ensuring that the legal requirements are met and the setting’s policies are implemented at all times. She is the designated safeguarding lead for the setting.
Interests and Hobbies
Annie is Mum to two teenagers. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, running, Pilates and taking her dog Ziggy for long walks. She has recently acquired three hens and a kitten too!
Kelly – Deputy Manager
- Joined November 2015
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – January 2018
- Generalist safeguarding – November 2015
- Cache Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Food safety & hygiene, Level 2
- Paediatric first aid
- NVQ Level 3 in Playwork
- Safeguarding Lead
- EYFS Liaison with school
Emmanuelle – Acting Pre-School Supervisor
- Joined in April 2008 on a Supply basis and became a permanent member of the team in September 2012
- Highest Level Qualifications/Training
- Level 3 diploma in children and young peoples work force – November 2013
- Paediatric first aid – September 2016
- September 2012–Safeguarding Pupils
- Generalist safe guarding children – December 2016
- Food Safety Level 2 – March 2016
- Emmanuelle runs French Clubs for school and pre-school aged children.
- Responsible for expressive arts and design and shares her cultural language and background with the children.
Jamie – Pre- School Assistant
- Joined in January 2017 on a Supply basis and became a permanent member of the team in March 2017
- Level 2 Child Care and Education – January 2007
- Paediatric first aid – April 2016
- Food Safety Level 2 – March 2017
Tanya Atkins – Pre-School Assistant
- Joined our team in November 2016 as supply staff and became a permanent staff member in February 2017
- Level 2 in Childcare and Education – November 2012
- Paediatric first aid – November 2016
Toni – Administrator
- Joined the team in 2018
- She is part-time and contactable on email@example.com